Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Go Fly a Kite!

Ethan took care of Ellie's Purse, Such a gentleman!
A Lady, Ellie even carries her Purse while flying a kite. She got the string twisted around her, it took forever to get it undone. She was patient when we were trying to fly the kites. I write this because usually she get frustrated quickly when things don't go her way.

This was Eli's major Kite Fit! He got very angry that it wouldn't fly and it wouldn't do it quick enough, who really knows? It was just time for a fit! This fit was so funny Nick and I were laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face and I had to hide it from Eli because it was very important he learned that fits were bad!! so Nick and I took turns talking to him and then trying to hide smiles and laughter and tears!

Determined!

It was very fun and yet very disappointing, we could see the wind but couldn't find the wind!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are precious pictures!!!