Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eater Day

We tried to get a picture of me with the kids and this is like photo number 355. haha we could not get them to stop talking or even look at the camera so then it just became a game! sooooo Close to crawling, and soooooo cute!
The gang was all at Grandmas Happy Easter.

Daddy was helping with the egg hunt. This was a break in the rain. It rained all day. This was the highlighted day in Nicks Super Dad life. I sang in the choir so I had to be at church an hour before Nick. So I made sure the kids were ready before I left and then he brought them to church. He did a great job and when he walked by the sanctuary he had Ethan falling out of his arms and Eli pulling on his pants and Ellie close behind.The choir applauded him as he walked by!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love all your easter pictures! SOOO cute! everyone has such beautiful smiles and looks so happy :) so glad you guys had a great easter 2009! and i LOVE ellie's dress :)